Join our AMA Wine Cruise 2020!
Southern France - Provence/Rhone River Wine Cruise
November 5 – 12, 2020
8 days/7 nights
Come Sail Away!
Join us for a fun-filled 8 day/7 night adventure through the picturesque French countryside, tasting world-renowned wines and enjoying luxury accommodations on AMA Waterways – Colors of Provence river cruise.
With a great group of people from Atlanta and beyond!
Sail from Arles to Lyon along the Rhone River, with stops to visit local wine producers, explore Roman ruins and the region’s many historical sites, and even hunt for truffles. But there’s more to love:
- A small, pristine boat – 144
- An active itinerary, with hiking and biking options.
- November means cooler temperatures, no summer crowds, and valuable post-harvest time with local wine producers.
- Wine tastings on board to broaden your experience.
- Fitness room, running track and massage services available.
- Reduced rates* through this partial charter.
For additional information about this wonderful trip, just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only a few cabins remain so secure your reservation ASAP.
We look forward to traveling with you!
Veranda & Vine, LLC
*Pricing from $4000 per person double occupancy. Includes taxes, port fees, and gratuities.